Wednesday, January 19, 2005

today...school school school...but tomro no school!!.wohooo!!..hehehe..anyways..today was a very very stressfull day 4 me..haihs..nothing much happend today...had assembly,lessons and AGM..for rumah sukan..

On the other hand..the paper about the pengawas thingy was out.. i was soo happie that my name wasn't there...hehe..happie happie..anyways..after BI me and Crystal went down for the AGM thingy..suddently Mogan came up to me to tell me that i was nominated for the pengawas thingy..i was like...gonna faint..haha..then it starts to bother me...i dont want to be a pengawas..if its pengawas perpustakaan then i will consider..but pengawas?? NOOOO....

During AGM,Arthur and Haikal were bring so gurly..they start kicking the bench..damn annoyong..then i turn facing them and start pinching them..haihs..damn damn boring..so..went it comes to voting..we jus put up our hands eventho' we dont even know who are we voting 4..heheee..

When to the bus-stop after school ends...talked for awhile then George's father came..so went home...ate lunch and fell asleep on the sofa..hehe..=]After i woke up..bathe and waited 4 my mom to come home so i told her about the pengawas thingy..then she starts beeing a female dog and said no and all sort of thing..so now i'm not goin to talk to her....locked my self in the room..planing to eat dinner in my room also..not comming out until tomroo morning..hahah..cool rite?? hehe..anways..

this is partly all i dint today..oh gosh..i wonder wut am i gonna do tomoro..its gonna be a boring day again..hehe =]..but..i'll neva know...

No comments: